Friday, June 7, 2013

Through Beauty Eyes Social Diaries #3 +

*Checks calendar*

What the fuuuuuu....dge? It's JUNE already?!?!?! 

How did the first half of the year flew by? And how did I neglect my little baby here for over a month? 

Well, I have been working on a side project which to be revealed at the end of the post and that has been taking up a whole lot of my time along with other life issues, gym and well... social events =P 

Lets catch up with what's happening in the beauty and social scene on Sydney as of late, shall we? And of course, some new products for the colder weather! 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Pearls, bow tie, flappers seem to be back in action ever since our dear mate made its appearance in this new film called "The Great Gatsby" and yours truly happened to be partying like its 1920s at The Great Gatsby Soirée at Hugos Lounge last Friday. 

Photo Credit: Hugos Lounge
Close friends of mine would know how bad of a "dresser" I am when it comes to dressed up party. Like really bad. 

Photo Credit: Hugos Lounge
But I think I'm getting better at it especially after THIS particular rad, badass shot with my drinking partner in crime. :P

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Apart from cool parties and events, I do try to attend at least 2 events/ conferences/ exhibitions that's related to personal or professional development. "Make sure you invest some time and money in learning" said Jack Delosa

Your's truly at CEBIT 2013 - the largest business technology conference in Australia. Whilst I am no where close to be a decision-maker of a large corporation, it was really a massive eye-opener in terms of the technology available out there, especially with the evolving digital industry. 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Remember that morning where your feed is flooded with Sydney's fog? Yeh - that ONLY morning where I was fortunate enough to a breakfast launch at Orbit Restaurant and Bar - one of the best spots in Sydney with stunning view, Sydney decides to be shower its concrete jungle with nothing but fog. 
Thanks buddy. 

We were introduced to the brand new RACINNE skincare range that was recently launched in Australia. 

Seven years of dedicated research later, this Canadian brand with world-leading Korean formula released two new ranges - The Ultimate Aqua Blanc Series (for women 30+) and The Ultimate Hydra Perfection Series (for women of all ages). These new ranges boast an advanced biotechnology formula, known as "Callus Cultivation Technology" providing nourishment, hydration and protection to skin. 

"The new ranges penetrate to the deepest layers of skin improving dull, dehydrated and aged skin, which is a common side effect of a natural climate such as in Australia" (BDM of Racinne International)

I am pretty excited to include these new babies into my winter skincare routine especially my skin is "well known" for being exceptionally dry during the colder days. Did I mention that they are pretty reasonably priced too? They are now available online at www.racinne.com.au 
I will let you know what I think about them once I go on a thorough test drive. :)

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Yet another great LiveAspireBlog event with my lovely and absolutely talented friend - Christina from Hair Romance as one of the speakers. If you are looking for some simple yet creative hair-spiration, Hair Romance is THE place to go to! She's currently doing a 30bunsIn30days challenge, don't forget to check that out too!

Check out my wrap up of the previous two #LiveAspireBlog HERE

The extremely talented Miranti from Pen & Peplum was one of the sponsors of the recent Live Aspire Blog and look at this genius and gorgeous creation of hers! A Blogger-To-Do-Lists! 

I.AM.IN.LOVE.

Seriously, a must-have for bloggers!

Unfortunately, her ETSY store is temporary shut as she is away on her holiday. However, don't forget to check out her lovely blog and look out for any updates on when its available again. 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

I love breakfast,  I love breakfast launches even more. I love breakfast launches with scrumptious menu and awesome team the most! 
(That's because I get to enjoy the favourite meal of my day, learning about awesome new products/ services before my day job!)

Pretty-In-Pink table settings at HerFashionBox Blogger Brunch | The Grounds @ Alexandria

PINK Box matches my iPad mini and lippie :P

HerFashionBox is a monthly subscription box with 2-3 fashion accessories + added beauty and lifestyle products and a bonus magazine that shares the latest tips and how-tos using the products included in the box. 

Unlike other subscription boxes with one-size-for-all-concept, you get to select your style - Classic, Feminine or Trendy with HerFashionBox

Wanna find out more about HerFashionBox, Norlin from Baubles Bubbles Blog did two detailed reviews HERE and HERE

And guess who I bumped into at Hugo's Gatsby Soiree? 
The cofounders of HFB - Kerry & Kath! 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

LUSH heaven with a glass of Chandon in hand, NEED I SAY MORE? 

With my gorgeous "blogger" friend - Nella aka Miss Beaute Gazette

Rockin' LUSH Sea Spray (LOVIN this!) with my fresh-off-the-salon hair cut from John Azi (more to come!) and one of my fav bubblegum pink lippie - MAC Candy Yum Yum

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

One event after another, a few during the week, over a couple of weeks is the reason why I very much enjoy Saturday-Night-In in my pjs doing nothing with my candle and a good mag or a chicklit.

Photo Credit: Urban Society
 With Andy (aka Mister Kitchen Ninja) at Crane Bar launch at Potts Point after the LUSH Bloggers Event. 

Just your usual Wednesday night where you get to have a photo with the sexy Luke Jacobz

 
Japanezu Girls
 *insert Asian emoticons*

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

The sleek interior of newly launched Brad Ngata on Crown after 12 years at his Goulbourn Street salon! 

Ladies and the man behind Maxted Thomas 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Eurovision Finals Dress Up Party at Oxford Art Factory with Mel & Le Bestie!

Let's just said the best part of the night was dressing up and I was proud to stay around to find out what the fuss about Romania is all about! Eurovision is definitely not my cuppa tea. 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:


As mentioned earlier in this post, THIS is the side project that I have been working on that's launching in the next two weeks! :)


(Head over there NOW and sign up to our newsletter to get FREE and latest update about our launch and any health & fitness related stuff!)
Don't forget to share the love on Eat This Burn That favourite hang out spots too!

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

 Wonder how I survive a week filled with events without looking like a dag? Stay tune for my next post where I take you through my life-saviour/ HG products that save you from looking like Lindsay Lohan after media Thursdays :P

That's an update from my side of the Social Diaries - what have you beauties been up to?


XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin