Monday, September 21, 2015

HELLO EAT THIS BURN THAT!

Wow, wow, wow! It has been over 1 year + since I last updated this little space of mine! It took me a long time to decide if I should keep this going or not! As much as I still have a passion for beauty, it's no longer on the Top 3 (Maybe just 4:P)

Anyways, long story short. I have turned Through Beauty Eyes to Eat This Burn That - the one stop destination for busy Gen Y on how to live a healthy and active life amidst all the hustle & bustle of life and make a lifestyle change! Don't worry, there will still be a beauty segment on the blog - so stay tune!

Eat This Burn That




ANDDDD, there is a FREEBIE for you when you head over to show some love (or just to check it out :D)! We all know ain't nobody got time to whip up Master-Chef-esque like meal on a daily basis, so I have put together 14 quick & easy salad recipes for you! 



14 quick & easy salad recipes ideas
#SaladQuickies

See you on the other side! :)

XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin