Friday, October 1, 2010

Nuffnang Tea Party @ The Tea Parlour

After going into the third week of full time work, I realised that I get really excited on Thursday nights because I am just a day away from weekend. Is anyone else with me? =P

Without much digression, just a quick update on the Nuffnang Tea Party I attended last Sunday with a bunch of fashion/beauty bloggers at The Tea Parlour in Surry Hills. :)
I actually got The Tea Parlour and The Tea Room at the start. As opposed to the sophisticated Tea Room located in QVB; The Tea Parlour is this little cosy restaurant in Surry Hills along Elizabeth St.

The settings inside is really beautiful (forgive my lack of vocab its 6:30 in the morning now) - with each table has its very own, unique design.

With mini candles in Aladdin Tea Cup :)

The oh-so-creative menu -the sheet of paper on the right is the actual menu, being put into an ancient story book!

Vintage plate & mini knife-fork

Pretty tea cups - I feel so English already LOLOL

Say hi to Vanessa, the bloggers liaison for Nuffnang from Melbourne. 
*picture stolen from Janice*
Because I fail in taking photos of the bloggers attended =.=" 

SCONES!

AND TEA!

The lovely Leanne from The Fashionate Traveller got everyone a name card :)

Little bites, which I didn't get the chance to try cos I was too busy chatting. :(

Scones with Jam & Cream! 

It was really good to meet other fashion/beauty bloggers (with more stalking to do LOL) over a chilling Sunday arvo tea. The Tea Parlour is the perfect place to go to if you're looking for a nice and cosy place for a Sunday chill out. The scones was alright, nothing much to shout about, I have tasted better. But I think the ambiance makes up for it.

FOTD 
A sneak peak for next post :)
(Yes,I have been wearing this leopard printed top of mine a lil too much. It's like my wardrobe SOS piece - on days where I feel like I have nothing to choose from my overcrowded wardrobe.)



Before I go, just a little heads up to my Aussie readers that PRICELINE is currently having some pretty good discounts at the moment!
$10 OFF RIMMEL MASCARA; RIMMEL'S LIPSTICK BYGOF; #3 OFF MAYBELLINE & AUSTRALIS PRODUCTS; $9 OFF REVLON PRODUCTS

Is a Priceline haul coming up? 
Let's hope yours truly has master the skills of self control, which I highly doubt so. =.="


What have you got planned for the weekend, lovelies?
Have a good one! :)
It's the LONG WEEKEND here in Australia. YAY!


xoxo,
A


2 comments:

Susie said...

Oo, tea party? Sounds exciting =) When I think of tea it reminds me of the movie Marie Antoinette, LOL. 'cause I'm weird :) Anyways! You look very cute!!

Anonymous said...

I loveee that lipstick on you in the last pic.. i bet it's MAC jazzed or something hard to get :P

the event looks like a lot of fun!! I have never been to this events.. you are very lucky :P

LinkWithin