I was lucky enough to be sent a love package from Face of Australia a week ago. :) I was surprised when I was greeted by a MASSIVE parcel at the reception when I was told that I have a delivery for me. I most certainly wasn't expecting the love package to be this generous! A big thank you to Face of Australia. :P
Before I start showcasing the goodies I received, let me give you guys a brief outline of FoA's background. :)
FoA was first launched in 1997 and has now evolved into one of Australia's leading colour cosmetic brands. FoA is one of the very few drugstore brands which provide decent products at an affordable price.
FoA values celebrate beauty on the inside and out in all women and promote having fun with your make up to reflect your own personal style. :) FoA is Australian made and owned and 100% against animal testing. (that's extra brownie points, isn't it!)
Here are the goodies included in my love package :) See what I mean by generous?
Products included above are:
- FoA Gentle Make-Up Remover Lotion (RRP: $8.95 for 125mL) - perfect for all skin types particularly those with very sensitive and eyes.
- FoA Face Base Primer (RRP: $11.95 for 50mL) - contains Vitamin E to smooth your complexion, fills fine lines for a more balanced surface, in order for your foundation to apply evenly and stay on longer for all-day flawless skin.
- FoA Mineral Therapy Liquid Foundation (RRP: $15.95 for 50mL) - Formulated with pure light reflecting minerals, provided a soft and glowing finish. It claims that it will not clog pores or irritate skin and evens skin tones. Available in 4 shades.
- FoA Anti-ageing Stick Foundation SPF 15 (RRP: $11.95 for 15g) - Handy 2 in 1 foundation stick that gives you great overall coverage but can be worn as a concealer. Also available in 4 shades.
- FoA Mineral Therapy Powder Foundation (RRP: $16.95 for 10g) - Delivers flawless coverage and a healthy boost of minerals to complexion. Available in 4 shades too and it comes in blushes too.
- FoA Translucent Loose Powder (RRP: $11.95 for 30g) - Eliminate shine and maintain freshness and achieve a professional finish to your make up application.
- FoA Pressed Bronzer (RRP: $11.95 for 15g) - Ultra-fine textured powder gives you an instant sun kissed complexion.
- FoA Liquid Eyeliner (RRP: $8.95 for 8mL) - Ultra fine applicator creates precise definition to the shape of the eyes. Claims that it sets in seconds and water resistant.
- FoA New Mineral Lipshine (RRP 12.95) - Go-between lip colour - not sticky and shiny like a lipgloss and not as heavy as lipstick. Available in 7 different colours.
- FoA Divine Shine Lip Plumper (RRP: $10.95 for 9.4g) - Gives you enviable, fullest lips with natural ingredients and lasting shine.
- FoA Instant Tan Bronzer (RRP: $11.95) - Offers a natural looking, golden tan all year round without streaking and suitable for all skin types.
- FoA SPF 30+ Coconut Spray Sunscreen (RRP: $12.99 for 250mL) - The trigger spray provides easy application and coverage with 30 times your skins natural protection from the sun.
FoA New Mineral Lipshine and FoA Divine Shine Lip Plumper were not included in the picture above as they are now happily sitting in my make up bag and I totally forgotten about it, until 5 minutes ago. =.="
I have only tried the Pressed Bronzer and Liquid Eyeliner so far and they are pretty good. I will probably do reviews on the few products that I enjoy using the most. If you'd like me to review any of the abovementioned products, just leave a comment below and let me know. :)
Seeing that I have dry skin and now that winter is approaching, my skin is probably gonna get as dry as the desert. That being said, I don't use face primer. Also, as I am not really foundation person (BB Cream and tinted moisturiser FTW!), the stick foundation will probably become a white elephant in no time. I have heard that FoA Stick foundation is good for oily skin but I can't guarantee that though since I have never tried it out myself. Hence, instead of hoarding products that I will probably never use, I will be including these 2 products in my upcoming giveaway. STAY TUNE FOR THAT. :P
Have you tried any FoA products at all?
What do you think of them?