Monday, May 23, 2011

THE classic piece - Tiffany & Co


Every girl needs a piece of classic jewellery, be it a necklace, bracelet or even a ring, which goes well with ALL outfits. Just like how every girl needs her Little Black Dress. 




The cliche goes, "Diamonds are girls best friends". Well, personally I think it should be "Tiffany and Co is a girl's best friends". :P
Tiffany & Co definitely tops 99% of my girlfriends wishlist when it comes to jewellery, and I am no exception. D'uh. Don't get me wrong, I love my chunky rings and funky necklace but like LBD, we all need THE necklace or THE bracelet which is oh-so-versatile. 

Here are my favourite picks from the Tiffany Lock Range









Transform an otherwise casual outfit to Miss Sophisticated almost instantly...

Loving Leighton's combination of boyfriend blazer and jeans, with the classic gold watch! 
Pairing the Tiffany Locks Emblem Lock Pendant  with your favourite boyfriend blazer will definitely add a touch of sophistication to your casual look. 

Top and Belt from TEMT / High waisted shorts from Glassons/ Boyfriend Blazer from Valley Girl/ Rings from EQUIP and Sports Girl
*inserts imaginary Tiffany & Co necklace here*


OR turn into Miss Elegance by simply pairing your classic piece with your favourite cocktail dress . :) 


How gorgeous is Blake Lively in this simple, bright fuchsia dress! 
Personally, I reckon Blake's outfit is a little too plain and Tiffany Locks Heart Lock Bracelet is probably what she needed for that additional "sparkle". 

Tutu dress - random store from Market City/ Boyfriend Blazer from Valley Girl/ Stockings from MYER/  Scarf from China/ Oxford Heels from Charles & Keith/ Bag from COACH/ Accessories from DIVA
*inserts imaginary Tiffany & Co's bracelet here*


I am definitely more of a beauty than a fashion blogger, as you can probably already tell by my lack of description when it comes to the fashion department. However, since I got quite a few request from my readers that they would like to see more OOTD posts, I thought I did do a quick one, incorporating my favourite pieces from the Tiffany Lock Range which most certainly top my christmas wishlist this year!  


Whats YOUR classic piece must-haves?
 Share with me in the comment below. :)

Hope you lovelies had a great start to the week! 


XOXO,
A

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I have 2 x classic tiff bracelet in the heart and round lock. I have the Tiffany bracelet charm collection -$225 per charm, I have the Tiffany beaded bracelet, Tiffany atlas cuff, Tiffany round lock necklace, Tiffany return to sender classic heart lock necklace

Too many blue bags in my room but can't get enough!

I usually like accessories more than jewelery but admit Tiffany is a must! My new fave classic would be my Hermes cuff :)

socialitedreams said...

signature rings from swarovski for me :D i love their gorgeous big baubles and they instantly perk up an outfit

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Ee Von said...

not an accessories/jewelries person but i guess i won't complain if i was gifted one :P i prefer chanel though. you say you're not a fashion person but the outfits you put together are cute!

Gold Eye Serum said...

i like jewelries that are durable and the value would increase as time goes by.

Anonymous said...

love your blazer - it seems to go with everything!

you can't go wrong with a classic T&Co piece!

LinkWithin