Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014 #FIFAWorldCup Inspired MakeUp #3 - GERMANY





Through Beauty Eyes 2014 FIFA World Cup Inspired Make Up - GERMANY



I am putting my bet (not literally) on Germany to win this World Cup although they are currently sitting on a draw at 49 minutes as I write up the post!


EYES 

Urban Decay Primer Potion 
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil
Benefit Australia They Are Real Liner
 Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black 
Dolly Wink Volume Mascara in Black 
Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Hype (Fundamental Palette)
LILY LOLA Mineral Eyeshadow (Matte Brown)
I Nuovi Eyeshadow in Siren Red
Urban Decay The Black Palette in Black Dog 


STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
 2014 #FIFAWorldCup Inspired MakeUp - GERMANY



1. After applying my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (this would intensify the bright colours and keep them in place), gently pack on the any vibrant yellow eyeshadow from your collection (I am using Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Hype from the Fundamental palette) across the inner third of your upper lid.

2. Then, apply a matte brown eyeshadow (mine is from LILY LOLO Mineral Cosmetics) on the outer third of my lid and along my crease and meet the end of my yellow eyeshadow (leaving the centre part of my lid free).

3. This is probably the hardest step and if you're fairly new with makeup, maybe apply your foundation after you have done the eyes. Apply your blackest eyeshadow (using Black Dog from my Urban Decay Black Palette), creating a "V" at the outer corner of my lid (make sure the "V" is smaller than the area of the matte brown eyeshadow!) and slowly blend them together.

4. Finally gently pack on the brightest red eyeshadow you have on the centre of lid (I am using I Nuovi Eyeshadow in Siren Red ) and blend all three colours together. Gently. You may need to go back and reapply the yellow & red eyeshadows as they might lose some intensity whilst blending!


5. I used Benefit Australia's new #BenefitRealLiner on my upper lashline and Milani's Liquif'eye Pencil Eyeliner in Black to line my lower lashline. I then set it with the same Black Dog eyeshadow and to soften to look. 

6. To finish off, apply a few generous coat of your favourite mascara. As always, you have the option to apply falsies to further intensify the look.


FACE 

Dermalogica Age Perfect Skin Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in 215 
MAC MSF Blush in StereoRose
 Face of Australia Limited Edition Glamazon Contour (For Bronzer)
Pearly Champagne Shade from OFRA Diamonds Are Forever palette  (as Highlight)
MAC MSF in Medium 


LIPS

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Ringa Ringa Roses


#OOTD


Top: Dolly
Skort: ZARA
Boots: Country Road
Coat: ASOS
Scarf: TEMT
Necklace: SportsGirl
Bag: MnG



This is probably my favourite look out of the three I have created so far and I actually think its more wearable than the other two! 
What do you reckon?
What other countries look would you like to see?

XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin