Friday, August 17, 2012

Fashion Friday: Tweed it Like Its Hot


Happy Friday lovelies!

Just a quick Fashion Friday post today - featuring the outfit that I wore to Nutrimetics "Ultimate Girls Night In Party" at Bronte,which looks like paradise the moment I stepped into the house.
(You will see what I mean very shortly!!!)

Today's outfit is somewhat smart casual with a little edge by mixing up animal prints and coloured tights. And of course, the trusty accessories to spice up an outfit. 


What I am Wearing: 

Animal Printed Top: ZARA 
Maroon Tights: SUPRE
Tweed Jacket: Forecast
White Envelope Clutch: Sports Girl
Hells: Betty Shoe: Betty Shoe
Accessories: Colette, Sports Girl, EQUIP

(Yes, I have committed fashion crime by buying from SUPRE - but seriously their 3/4 ankle tights fits me like a glove and complement my figure nicely. I can't say no to these limbs-hugging goodies!)

It's a crime that I can be forgiven, right?
*insert puppy face*

Accessories worn on the same day. 

FOTD - en route to Bronte to attend the event! 

I have discovered a perfect lipstick combination of a nude lips with a hint of lavender - layering both NYX Round Lipstick in Paris & Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick in Shade 26.
(Let me know if you want a separate swatch post on this :D)

The gorgeous view upon walking into the house @ Bronte for Nutrimetics.
Breathtaking.

I was seriously in awe with the view above - I could SO come home to this view everyday. Actually, scrap that, I will probably not leave the house with such picturesque view, along with the peaceful sound of waves. 

#AGirlCanDream

TFIF, MY LOVELY READERS <3 b="b">


XOXO,
A


3 comments:

Beige Renegade said...

I totally love tweed! this jacket is so cute!

www.closetvoyage.com

Anonymous said...

Damn.

I have a girlfriend but I guess there's no harm in getting a sneek peek in thsi blog eh?

If only I was in Sydney..

#damngirlyouhawtttt

iowntoomuch said...

Great idea about the lipstick combo. I own both.
I found that Kate's 26 didn't look good on me & it's been sitting there since... thanks for the idea on layering it with other colours :)

LinkWithin