Tuesday, November 20, 2012

UPDATE: ThroughBeautyEyes Social Diary



Hello my lovelies readers, once again my apologies for the unannounced hiatus and gone MIA-ing again. I have been busy settling into my new work place over the past month along with several year end launches by the brands and busier social calendar with the party season coming up! 

Instead of the usual beauty products talk or instagram updates, I thought I'd update you with my social diary over the past 1.5 months! Hope you enjoy it. :D

Bio Oil 10th year anniversary celebration at Chiswick, Woolahra! 

Champers, scrumptious food, beauty products = my fav combination! 
Clockwise from TOP: Asian Katy Perry/ Fun Photobooth Shots/ With Cindy from FashionablyYummy & incredibly delicious cocktail and mushroom Capuccino! 
At Schwarzkopf #ShakeItUp launch @ Gastro Park. 

With Jesinta Campbell who is way more gorgeous in real life and extremely down-to-earth! Not to mention, insanely tall too! :)

Photo courtesy of: FashionablyYummy

This is my new "dark cherry"/ semi-purple hair using Schwarzkopf LIVE Shake It Up Colour Foam - a super easy DIY hair dye by simply mixing the developer lotion with the colour powder to the shaker powder and shake it up! Such a shame that my original hair colour is so dark that the colour is only somewhat visible under the sun or special lighting! 

L-R: Larah, Sara-May & Christina
Team #DUCKFACE at the Lord & Berry Launch @TheOneRoom 

Did I mention I LOVEEEE events with Photobooth? This is probably one of the 402394823084023 photobooth shots I took that night ;)

STUNNING view @ Sails on the Beach, St Kilda and the GORGEOUS bride! 
Yours truly was in Melbourne for a friend's wedding! 


A holiday is not a holiday without copious amount of alcohol =P 
I attend my AA meetings religiously - #AlcoholAppreciation that is! 

 With the lovely NivaJean (lady behind Face Of Australia :D) during her visit in Sydney! Love this girl to bits! 

MELBOURNE CUP 2012 @CargoBar

 LOLLIES BAR @ The BodyShop #festivetreat Christmas Collection Launch last Tuesday! 

I don't know if it was good or bad that I didn't have chance to devour these sweets as I had to duck out to Bar100 for another event! Those lollies looks SO good. I guess my thighs and ass thanked me after. 

OH HAIZ gingerbreadman from the Christmas Collection
Check out your closest Body Shop store like, NOW! 

With the lovely Lucy @TheBodyShop launch with our champers, of course

Photos courtesy of: 360 Immerse

Christmas came early for me, that's for sure!! 
Stay tune for a more thorough run down of these babies :)


Then, it was Avant Grade Launch night @Bar100

 When you have hotcakes for breakie with such stunning view along with skincare talk, it makes waking up 1.5 hour earlier a whole lot more worth it! 

LaMav breakfast launch last Thursday - an Australian wholly organic and natural skincare brand! Of course, more on that later! 

LOLLIES BAR again @Platinum PR Bloggers Night! I wasn't that good this time and took home an entire takeaway box worth of lollies! 

MARQUEE last Friday with le girlfriend! :)

Cheers to the frickin' weekend! 
(which is another 3 more days to go!!)

That's pretty much my social diary for the past 1.5 months!!

 How was yours and how does it look as we enter into the festive season?
(Any fun parties that I should be crashing? :P)

Hope you ladies (and gents) have a lovely start to the week!

XOXO,
A



No comments:

LinkWithin