Thursday, December 30, 2010

M.I.A.


Hello lovelies!!!!

It has been a while since I last updated.... and my backlogged posts (FOTDs, reviews, press releases, OOTD) are piling up faster than my updating rate. But I promised, everything will be back on track once I return to Sydney next Monday. 

For those who don't know, here are a couple of photos (stolen from my sis) to explain my unannoucned hiatus (once again) for the past week.

With ze family @ Universal Studio, Singapore :) 

The crazy sis and I

With mummy on Orchard Road.

Lil sis who is almost as tall as me and I (this is just another camwhore photo of mine but I like my make up here lol)


I was in Singapore over Christmas and I met up with the lovely Claire and Grace while I was there! 
It was great to have finally meet up with them!:) I shall blog more about it when I get the photos from Grace. Thanks dearies for the awesome Christmas gifts! 

Anyways, stay tune for more updates in a week's time. :) Till then, have an awesome time for the remaining days of 2010. =P  I shall wish you guys a be-earlier-ed HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)


XOXO



No comments:

LinkWithin