Saturday, August 6, 2011

FOTD - Emerald Eyes + ASOS Fuchsia Draped Blazer

Hey lovelies!!!

(forgive me for the lame title but that's the best I can think of at the moment #fail)
I am finally back with updates on Through Beauty Eyes.  I am guilty of being a #failblogger in the past week for ignoring this little space of mine. I *should be* back with the usual 2-3 updates a week. 

Today's post is gonna be another FOTD post with more than a couple of luvo shots plus a sneak peak to my new found love - a fuchsia blazer I purchased from ASOS a few weeks ago! :)

Emerald Eyes


On my EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Eyeshadow in Emerald (All over the lid)
Shu Uemura Single Eyeshadow in P Dark Blue 696 (Outer Corner)
Maybelline Eyestudio Drama Lasting Eyeliner in Black
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Shu Uemura Eyebrow pencil in Hard

On my FACE
Skin 79 (Pink) BB Cream
Australis Liquid Concealer Pencil in Beige
Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Ether
Milani Baked Blush in Bellissimo Bronze
Illamasqua Blush in Lover
Face of Australia Translucent Powder 


On my LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo

TA-DA - full FOTD =)

This is result of my usual "last-minute-creativity" in the morning where I decided to mix and match random eyeshadows from my stash! 

Love the final effect of it - like I mentioned a gazillion times already, it's all about BLENDING. =)

I promise, this is the last shot. Or, maybe not. =P


On a different note, I am loving this new fuchsia draped blazer I got from ASOS which arrived on Monday!!! And I am so glad that Sydney's weather has been nothing but amazing in the past week. 24 degrees in winter! Booya! Perfect for this blazerrrrr! Unfortunately, it's gonna turn crappy and start raining again next week! Oh well, it was good while it lasted. =)

Camwhoring at Endota Spa
I have been lemming for a similar blazer from ZARA for the longest time ever but they ran out of size here. I was SO HAPPY when I spotted this draped blazer on ASOS for a reasonable 25pounds (approximately AUD40)!!! 

Wore it with a plain navy spaghetti top and harem pants :)
Full outfit post in a separate post. :)

As some of you may have already noticed, half of my wardrobe (or probably even more) consist of black/dark blue coloured clothes. This blazer is perfect for brightening up my outfit and make it more colourful! Mad love!!! <3

Have you done any shopping lately? What is your favourite purchase?

Hope you are having a good weekend so far!!!! 

XOXO,
A


3 comments:

Rose said...

LOVE the blazer and the pink lip!

Jen said...

The blazer looks amazing.. lol a bit too bright for my taste.. and for the season i live in.. but definitely stunning.
Love your eye look yet again. I still get amazed every time i come onto your blog and see your eye make up as your header. LOVE LOVE LOVE the emerald eye look ^_^

Anita said...

Okay that blazer is amazing and has just made it's way onto my credit card :)

LinkWithin