Monday, August 22, 2011

FOTD - Lavender Smokey Eyes ft The Body Shop London Brush Eye Palette and OOTD!


As promised, I am trying to be more consistent with my posting. I have a couple of reviews and new products to share with you guys but that takes a longer time as swatches and proper writing are required as opposed to FOTD/OOTD posts. 

So, it is VERY rare (or maybe even never) that I would post the FOTD/OOTD the next day.  They are usually way backlogged and probably only appears... 4-6 weeks later. #failbeautyblogger. Well, it is an exception this time because I really like my out-of-my-comfortzone (ie neutrals) FOTD and I got to wear maxi dress! 

Lavender smokey eyes using The Body Shop Limited Edition London Blush Collection Eye Palette in 02 A La Mode

On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
The Body Shop Limited Edition London Brush Collection Eye Palette in A La Mode
Eye Colour 02 - Pre´t-A-Pink (all over the lid)
Eye Colour 04 - Little Black Dress (Outer V and lower outer lash line)
Eye Colour 03 - Futuristic Silver (ball of my eyes and inner corner of my lower lash line)
Maybelline Eyestudio Drama Lasting Gel Liner in Black
Milani Liquif'ye Metallic Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Black
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil in Hard
Circle Lenses from MUKUCHU

On my FACE
Cover Girl Tinted Moisturiser
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
Jane Iredale Pressed Mineral Powder
Face of Australia Translucent Powder
Flomar Pretty Compact Blush On 
MAC MSF in Candlelight

Random photo taken on the train - Ciccone Cosmetics Lipstick in Oceanus
On my LIPS
(LOVEEEEE this colour - you will definitely see more of this as spring approaches!)



Lion Hair Take #1

Lion Hair Take #2

Lion Hair Take #3

Just in case you guys thought that I spent hours "styling" my hair, this is merely my bad, gross, dirty, unwashed hair prior to putting them up into a bun. I do, however, quite like the effect of it! =)

*Please ignore the disgusting state of my mane and focus on the GORGEOUS Oceanus kthxbye*

Ok, I promise this is my last luvo pic =P 
(I can't help it as I loved the eye colours and the lipstick!)

Big Breakfast @ Mickeys Cafe, Paddington
My absolutely yummy-licious brunch with a girlfriend today. Super love their hash browns - which is kinda like potato strips pancake. <3

Capturing an Outfit of the Day shot in Alannah Hill, Paddington
Outfit of the Day
Leopard Printed Maxi Dress - Ally
Boyfriend Blazer - Valley Girl
Belt - TEMT
Sandals - Sports Girl
Scarf - Mom's (purchased from China)
White Sling Bag - Urban Outfitters
Rings - Diva & Equip

Oh haiz, I am headless!

I reckon this is a pretty cool "headless" photo of mine thanks to the backlight effect and my shitty iPhone 3GS camera! What says you?


Have you tried any FOTD outside your comfort zone lately? 
What are your thoughts on the colours of The Bodyshop London Collection Eye Palette in A La Mode?


Have a great week ahead lovelies! 
I know I will be suffering from #MoodyMonday and #MondayBlues for sure!


XOXO,
A


4 comments:

socialitedreams said...

mmmm, i want that fooood! cute fotd, i like the makeup look a lot


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Haute_Style said...

So so so so pretty! LOVE the combo of lavender eyes with the Oceanus lipstick! JUST GORGEOUS!

Love your outfit too! Looks totally fab!

emmabovary said...

Lilac suits you so much! beautiful. Oceanus is such a great shade, it's on my wishlist=)
I cannot wait for summer, going to be rocking a maxi all the time!

Tammerly said...

Hey gorgeous,
I am loving your OOTD - what a great idea. You're so styling!
Loving The Body Shop eyeshadows, I didn't realise they are so pigmented.
Tammerly
www.pinkdivabeauty.com

LinkWithin