Friday, January 27, 2012

PHOTO DIARY: I 'm Back & Updates


HEY LADIES!!! 

Before I go on about my disappearance from this little space once again, HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to all my aussie readers. :) Aussie Aussie, OI OI OI! To my readers from other continents, its the EVE and Thank God Its Friday tomorrow! :)

Tattoo courtesy of Glossy Box

As you may have already know from twitter, I was on vacation for three weeks in Malaysia (God, I miss my holidays). I had quite a hard time getting back on the blogging wheels as I have been trying to get back to the 9-5 routine, unpacking and reorganising (which is no where near done btw =.="), looking for a new place, and a strings of events to kick start the new year (stay tune for the launch of new products in 2012 :D). But I have a lists of posts lining up for Feb. :)

Digression.

Here's just a few a whole lots of photos to depict what's been happenin in the land down under since I got back: 

Sneak preview of the upcoming NP Set Colourful Collection - Glam Set & Red Carpet Set
NP Set Colourful Collection Preview Launch last Wednesday - can't wait to share this collection with you guys in Feb! 

Baked Eggs @ Reuben Hills, $14

Brunch at Reuben Hills with W last Sunday. Reuben Hills is a tiny cafe located at Surry Hills with a rather unique menu. 

Ice Cream Sandwich with salted caramel 
This was amazing albeit the salted caramel was a tad too salty.


The dragon "statue" at Central Park in conjunction with Chinese New Year. 


What I Wore: 
Top & Bubble Shorts - Nichi (Malaysia)

What I Wore: 
Shoes - Sports Girl

What I Wore:
Bag - Blook (Malaysia)

What I Wore:
Sunnies - MNG

What I Wore: 
Rings from Curve Market (Malaysia)

On My Nails: 
The Face Shop Face It Nail Polish in BK901


W and I chilled at Hyde Park to soak up the limited sun - and guess who's the genius who was so keen for cider that she totally forgotten to check that this is not a screw top? =.="

Tammerly & I @ Photobooth
Diesel Loverdose Fragrance Launch @ Diesel HQ, Paddington on Tuesday. 



WHICH SERVES VODKA CRANBERRY IN A SYRINGE!!! 

Yes, I am easily amazed. No, but seriously, how awesome is this! :P


GlossyBox Bloggers Party @The Loft on Australia Day Eve. 

A special mention to the girls from GlossyBox for organising such a great event and I had a wonderful time despite the extremely gay and disgusting weather. (Think: thunderstorm and rain ALL DAY). It's always great to catch up with the fellow beauty bloggers over some delicious nibbles and some bubbles. 

Complimentary Bushell Tea Cocktail in conjunction with Australia Day + Pavlova
Definitely a unique drink to remember but that toffee liquor certainly didn't have much effect.


The INCREDIBLY generous goodie bag that was gifted at the end of the night! There are quite a few products that I am pretty keen on trying! Will definitely keep you girls posted. :)

Rocking a bright orange lips on Australia Day! Spot the kangaroo ;)

Poached Eggs, Haloumi, Grilled Tomatoes and Avocado on Sourdough Rye 
 Late brunch at Mickey's Cafe, Paddington. 

1L of White Sangria between W and I
What's Australia Day celebration without booze? Although we weren't hip enough to have a scnitty and cider at a pub yo! LOL It was lovely to have some exposure to Vitamin D today (by intervals, may I add) after a couple of crappy, rainy days.



Nail of the Week - ORLY Nail Lacquer in Forever Crimson.


Before logging off, here's a sneak peak of what's coming up next:

My loot from Singapore Duty Free. :)

And of course, swatches and reviews of some amazing products that I have recently haul-ed and discovered. :)


Alright mates, that's all for today. Time to hit the sack as I have another day of work before the weekend. IF only I had enough leave to enjoy a long weekend. Bummerrrrr! But,


GUESS WHO'S GOING TO KANYE WEST TOMORROWWWW???? 

:D


PS: My Kiwiberry Giveaway is ending in 5 days! Don't forget to ENTER if you haven't already! :)


XOXO,
A

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love love love your post!

I've seen so many bloggers write about Glossybox, I must get on the bandwagon.

Would love if you would do a review on the products that come in it.

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Loved this post... so many fun pics! I think all blog posts should be more pics and less blah-blah
Ergh... why didn't I make it to the Glossy box event?!

xx

Unknown said...

@Cindy: Thanks love :) I will do it soon! Am so backlogged with post =.="

@Maria V: Haha that's what I always do LOLOL I know right! It was heaps fun darling!! X

LinkWithin