It has been way too long since I last updated. Once again, my apologies. I have been going through another self-proclaimed "quarter-life-crisis" with respect to where my career is taking me and I find the need to take a step back and have that sorted. Unfortunately, it's no where near "sorted" but this poor little avenue of mine need to be shown a little love before the dust is getting a tad too thick. :)
I have albums full of reviews and FOTDs to post - which will most probably come sporadically as I have now started my final technical module of my Chartered Accountant Program (Yay! nearly there :D). So, stay tune for this place.
As usual, I always come back with an "update" post filled with a gazillion pictures after a hiatus. What's new? ;) For those who follows me on instagram (search for ThroughBeautyEyes! :D) have probably seen these pictures.
(1) GYM GEAR in PINK! :) BUT, I misplaced those gorgeous gloves after ONE wear - am still super cut over my loss. Gotta get around to hunting a new pair. :(
(2) MELONS - Watermelon & Rockmelon for morning tea
(3) Homemade peri-peri chicken salad - super NOMS
(4) Simple pleasure in life - a glass of white over lunch. :)
(6) Final result of Blackmail + Speck-tacular <3
(7) Eurobar at Brighton Le Sands - Grilled chicken burger with super delicious chips with chilli powder and a hint of lime!
(8) Spotted: Cronulla Beach
(11) A spontaneous but epic Friday night with Amy and Janice <3
(12) A typical Friday FOTD with heavier eye make up - featuring Face of Australia Lychee Crush here
(13) Hands down BEST SHOESTRINGS FRIES ever @ Bar Luca!
(14) Brunch @ Narrabeen Beach
(15) 2 for 1 cocktails Thursday @ The Argyle
(16) The book I am currently reading - going VERY slowly but getting there. :)
(PS: I felt a tad Carrie with the Cosmo & Starbucks :D)
(17) Face of Australia unsung hero - Power Surge, perfect for a lazy day. Simply pair it with a cat-winged liner and I am set. :)
(18) One of my work outfit of the day which could simply pull off as an after-work outfit.
Top from Nichi Malaysia/ Beige blazer from Dotti.
(19) Breakfast #likeaboss - Rye toast with avocado, smoked salmon and rocket leaves.
(20) PEKING DUCK! Nuff said.
(21) Standard Friday lunch with a glass of wine. What is accompanying me last Friday was grilled fish with salad on the side @ Bona Fides. :)
(22) The nerd and her CC Dry, celebrating the "success" of passing her third CA module by HALF.A.MARK. #CountingMyFreakinBlessings
(23) Outfit of the day on a Casual Friday :)
Animal printed top & black leather sachet bag from Zara/ Harem pants and bracelets from Malaysia/ Platforms from ASOS/ Rings from Equip
(24) Sydney at 8pm. Simply breath-taking.
(25) Bubbly Mint is my current addiction - Finished almost an entire bar yesterday. #IAmSuchAFatShit
(26) FOTD using Sisley Mystic Harmony Autumn Collection featuring Phyto Ombre Eclat in Stardust, Phyto Lip Shine in Sheer Burgundy and Phyto Blush Eclat #1 Duo Peach
(27) Sun-baking and brunching @Balmoral Beach on a sunny Saturday.
(28) Look who it is again with CC Dry @Ivy Pool. :P
So yeap, that's pretty much what's happenin with my life lately (which has been documented on instragram #ILoveInstagram :D). I am hoping to jump back on the blogging bandwagon as my "to-blog" folder is going to explode pretty soon!
It's good to be back! :)