Friday, May 14, 2010

FOTD - Purple Paradise

Hey lovelies,

How's going? Aren't you glad the weekend is finally here? I know I am. :) It's time for some relaxing and self-pampering session. Be it a DIY manicure or face-mask. Every girl deserves to be pampered. :) Sorry for the lack of posts during the week as yours truly has been busy working her ass off to fund the very much needed retail therapy (which happens almost everyday LOL). Expect a massive haul post when I get around to snap all the photos :)

Without further ado, let's move on to the FOTD. :)


Finally, TBE is presenting something different from the usual earthy, neutral look. Having to wake up at 6:30am and trek to work for a 9am start when it is 8 degrees outside and all you want to do is crawl back into your bed can be pretty damn depressing. So, I decided to "brighten up" (literally lol) my day by adding some colours to my usual make up routine. Sometimes, I wonder where my dedication comes from. Could of slept in for an extra 10minutes. I guess it all boils down to passion. :D

On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
ELF Duo Eyeshadow Creme in Mocha Swirl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Purple Pearl (2/3 of the lid)
ELF Single Eyeshadow in Amethyst (Outer corner and crease)
Prestige Shadow in Suede ( Browbone)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black (Lower Lash Line)
Maybelline Magnum Volum' Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kid in Medium

On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Loreal True Match Mineral Foundation in Apricot Ivory
ELF Blush in Peachy Keen

On my LIPS
Lucas Papaw Ointment
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight

Really love how the entire look turn out, considering the fact that I was picking up random shadows that come to my mind at the time. The NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigments are awesome gems and I am considering buying more colours. *I should really be on a make up ban though*

-With flash-

-Without flash-


" There are no ugly girls, only lazy ones" - Just like the tag line for my blog.

I can choose to start the day, looking crap, which will eventually lead to a shitty day. But I choose not to and rather wake up 10 minutes earlier to make myself look better. Feeling good about yourself is a good start to the day, especially with the current weather. Trust me, dressing up does make a difference. So, before complaining about how gross your face look and how bad your eyebags are, ask yourself have you done anything about it? Your concealer is there on the table, waiting to be showered with some love. Pick it up and make a difference :)


This is purely my honest, personal opinion. Of course, you may disagree with me and treasure your beauty sleep more than looking good. And by all means, go ahead with waking up 15 minutes before you leave the house. :)


So, are YOU with me or do YOU treasure your beauty sleep more? I'd love to know.



XOXO,
A

4 comments:

HT said...

I confess...I prefer my sleep and see myself running to the bus stop!

Then I put my concealer on during my bus ride to work! :D

Unknown said...

I NEVER KNEW YOU BLOG MISSY!! Epic stalking tomorrow! :)
LOL... I can never apply make up on public transport.

Susie said...

Love the purple =)

Ee Von said...

pretty! :) haha i'm neither, i actually prefer my sleep AND makeup so, i do it fast as i can!

LinkWithin