Sunday, May 9, 2010

FOTD - Red Devil & Cyndi

Hey lovelies,

Like I mentioned in the previous post, I am kinda into the whole red, bold lips look at the moment. Ever since I saw a friend of mine ripping out Viva Glam Cyndi from her make up pouch and applied it after dinner last weekend. And, I knew I had to get Viva Glam Cyndi since then. It's funny how I have been contemplating for such a long time despite seeing so many good reviews about it and all it takes is a friend to use it in front of me.

ANYWAYS,

This is me rockin the bold, red lips.

I decided to stop by Burwood for a little retail therapy ( I gotta start seeking solace in other stuff besides retail therapy as it is not making my bank account very happy) after work last Thursday. Out of a blue, I took out my Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Alarm (170) which has been hibernating in my make out pouch for quite a while and VOILA!!!

I am actually kinda lovin' the whole bold lips look. The make up I was wearing is the same as the FOTD here.

Singlet top: Niche, Malaysia
Tights: SUPRE
Boots: Some random departmental store in Guilin, China
Scarf: PaperScissors

I was wearing a hoodie and a winter jacket that morning but I had to take them off in the arvo because it was that hot. What did I say about Sydney's weather again?

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

With my current love (there's still way to go before I reach obsession lol) for darker lips and my recent purchase -Viva Glam Cyndi ,it doesn't take a genius to figure out what look I went for last weekend, for a friend's birthday.

On my EYES
NYX Concealer in the Jar in Light (Dark circles)
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
88 Warm Colour Palette (Both lid and crease colour)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black (Lower Lash Line)
Random Korean falsies from Malaysia
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt in Kohl Black
ELF Eyebrow Kid in medium

On my FACE
Loreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Moisturizer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Matte Finishing Veil in Translucent

On my LIPS
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
Rimmel Full Volume Liquid Lipcolour in Patent


Check out my awesome skull rings from Diva. 2 for A$10... Total steal. Look so badass,me likey!!!

Lovin' my nails too! -Rimmel 60 Seconds (819) Green with Envy

I am really glad I purchased Viva Glam Cyndi before it ran out (and may I remind you it is for a good cause too =P) as I really like how it is a bold colour but not too over the top. Also, if you prefer sheer colours, apply one layer instead of multiple layers.

Have you gotten your Viva Glam Cyndi? How are you liking it so far?


PS: My World, My Space, My Rant has finally been updated. =D


XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin