Sunday, May 6, 2012

PHOTOLOG: Of #MBFWA and #CAStudyBreak


Howdy everybody! Another gorgeous day in Sydney - it seems like we have been getting the summer days we never had with the abundance of sunshine lately. Shame I don't have much of a chance to enjoy Mr. Sunshine.  

If you have been following me on twitter or instagram (@ThroughBeautyEyes), you would have probably came across alot of #CARelatedTweets. Yes, it's that time of the year again where yours truly become a hermit in the name of CA (Chartered Accountant Program) and does nothing but sexing my notes and eating non-stop with zero exercise. 

It has been a while since I last updated - #badblogger so just a couple of snippets from the past 2 weeks to keep you posted re my mundane life. But fret not, ThroughBeautyEyes.Com will resume in full force post 8 May 2012 once I take Taxation paper down #likeaboss. 
(gotta stop speaking #twitter language!)

1

2


3

4

5

 6

 
7

8

9

 10

11

12

 13

 14

15

1. Aurelio Costarella show at #MBFWA courtesy of Tailor Maid :)
2. Napoleon Perdis working his magic at Ginger & Smart backstage #MBFWA
3. Neons @Ginger & Smart #MBFWA
4.Backstage for Bowie, #MBFWA
5. Mr. Bowie Wong himself at #MBFWA, who's SUPER down-to-earth may I add.
6. Studying @Darling Quarter as I was being unproductive at home. 
7. Corn chips with HOT salsa dip for some brain stimulation. 
8. My food "haul" from the Korean grocer near my place (that's barely 1/3 of the shit I bought in the past week GG ADELINE).
9. Homemade peri-peri chicken salad! Tasted freakin delicious, if I may say so myself. 
10. Surprise package from MUKUCHU - and they are toric lenses! :) 
11. Coffee @ wine o'clock on Friday - WHO AM I? 
12. Planning for post exams outings keeps me sane. 
13. Home made microwaved-egg-in-pan with spinach and feta cheese. NOMS. 
14. Frozen yogurt cravings satisfied with a serving of Moochi Parfait. 
15. Madame Flavour Pear Jasmine Green Tea - absolutely divine! Something "healthier" to wash away some of the junks I consumed over the past few days. 


Hope you ladies and gents (if any) have a lovely weekend! 
ENJOY THE SUNSHINE WHILE ITS OUT!
I will be back tomorrow with a quick offer for you readers for the upcoming Fashion Weekend! :P

Back to the damn books! #FML


XOXO,
A

2 comments:

amanda said...

Eepa, good luck with your CA studies! I'm planning to start my CA studies mid next year and having to juggle studying with full time work sounds frightful!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with studies!

Great instagram pics going there!

LinkWithin