Howdy everybody! Another gorgeous day in Sydney - it seems like we have been getting the summer days we never had with the abundance of sunshine lately. Shame I don't have much of a chance to enjoy Mr. Sunshine.
If you have been following me on twitter or instagram (@ThroughBeautyEyes), you would have probably came across alot of #CARelatedTweets. Yes, it's that time of the year again where yours truly become a hermit in the name of CA (Chartered Accountant Program) and does nothing but sexing my notes and eating non-stop with zero exercise.
It has been a while since I last updated - #badblogger so just a couple of snippets from the past 2 weeks to keep you posted re my mundane life. But fret not, ThroughBeautyEyes.Com will resume in full force post 8 May 2012 once I take Taxation paper down #likeaboss.
(gotta stop speaking #twitter language!)
1. Aurelio Costarella show at #MBFWA courtesy of Tailor Maid :)
2. Napoleon Perdis working his magic at Ginger & Smart backstage #MBFWA
3. Neons @Ginger & Smart #MBFWA
4.Backstage for Bowie, #MBFWA
5. Mr. Bowie Wong himself at #MBFWA, who's SUPER down-to-earth may I add.
6. Studying @Darling Quarter as I was being unproductive at home.
7. Corn chips with HOT salsa dip for some brain stimulation.
8. My food "haul" from the Korean grocer near my place (that's barely 1/3 of the shit I bought in the past week GG ADELINE).
9. Homemade peri-peri chicken salad! Tasted freakin delicious, if I may say so myself.
10. Surprise package from MUKUCHU - and they are toric lenses! :)
11. Coffee @ wine o'clock on Friday - WHO AM I?
12. Planning for post exams outings keeps me sane.
13. Home made microwaved-egg-in-pan with spinach and feta cheese. NOMS.
14. Frozen yogurt cravings satisfied with a serving of Moochi Parfait.
15. Madame Flavour Pear Jasmine Green Tea - absolutely divine! Something "healthier" to wash away some of the junks I consumed over the past few days.
Hope you ladies and gents (if any) have a lovely weekend!
ENJOY THE SUNSHINE WHILE ITS OUT!
I will be back tomorrow with a quick offer for you readers for the upcoming Fashion Weekend! :P
Back to the damn books! #FML