Thursday, July 22, 2010

FOTD - Plum Wine

I know I am not exactly the best blogger in the past couple of weeks with the inconsistent updates. I blame it on my laptop for chucking a psycho at me everytime I try to edit my photos on Picassa. By chucking a psycho, I mean shutting down completely and shutting down again moments after I log into my lappie. I know I should be harassing the customer service representatives rather than whinging here on my blog but I am so attached to my laptop and rely on it so much that I am still not ready to send it to the hospital. =.="

 Anyways,

how's your week been so far? It's Thursday already, that means another day till the weekend again! Gonna have a quiet and healthy weekend this week for the sake of my liver. =P Should start my detox plan soon and start getting ready for summer, which is in another 4months! Can't wait!! It has been getting ridiculously cold in Sydney lately. =/=

This was my EOTD over the weekend - wore this look on both Friday & Saturday =P

I was wearing black on both days so I thought it did be nice to add some colours on my eyes, just so I don't become Lady in Black who looks like she's attending a funeral.

* Please ignored my extremely disgusting & gross eyebrows. I didn't have the time to trim them before Aunty Rose's visit. Just a friendly reminder here (for those who don't already know), your skin is extra sensitive right before your period so unless you have to, try not to wax/ tweeze before your Aunty Rose's visit.*

On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer 
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Slate
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 88
Urban Decay Alice in the Wonderland BoS Palette
-Queen (all over lid as a base prior to applying the pigments)
- Mad Hater (Outer Crease)
- Curiouser (Inner Crease)
- Javverwocky (Outer V)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye pencil in Zero (Lower Lash Line)
Model 21 falsies
Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Natural Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
Prestige Baked Mineral Blush in Pink
Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer in Dark
Benefit High Beam

- With Flash-

- Without Flash- 

On my LIPS
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude


Because I love my eye make up that night and I was in a camwhoric mode, hence the following shameless luvo pic LOL








I pained my nails with alternate colours, using both of my current favourites - China Glaze For Audrey and Refresh Mint 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Also, I did mention on my twitter that I am now semi red-headed after getting some highlights done a week ago. My lovely hairdresser friend offered to highlight for me for only A$20 *win*
After experiencing a traumatic experience of having the WORST allergic attack (think deformed face - my entire face was swollen; my eye lids became 3 times thicker; my eyes could barely open and I had shitloads of blisters on my scalp . yes, it was that bad) after getting my hair dyed last year.

Had anyone of you have an allergic attack before due to hair dye?

Although I did *kinda* swear never to colour my hair ever again, I was really tempted after seeing all my in growns and realised how much I love my mahogany red colour I had. I wasn't sure if I should risk fucking around with my face again, so highlights in the best option and I LOVE how it turned out to be. =P


- Without Flash-

- With flash-
It looks like I have dyed my hair instead of highlights. :D :D :D

Outfit of the day (Friday)
Tunic Top: Cotton On
Bandage Dress (worn underneath) : Cotton On
Guitar Necklace: Diva


What's your favourite Saturday Night Out Look?


ps: I have also emailed the lucky follower for my micromini surprise here. Don't forget to check your inbox =P


xoxo,
A

9 comments:

Ahleessa said...

Love the necklace!

Unknown said...

thx for ur comment on my last post :)
wow, u r good at make up!

Love, MM

Susie said...

Sexy plum color ;]

Anna said...

i got to learn how to put falsies like u!!!! amazing! eee i want $20 for highlights too~

xoxo elle

Unknown said...

beautiful FOTD! love the purple smoky eyes! and those lashes are sooOOoo pretty!

soft nude looks amazing on you!!! better than it looks on me :p

omgoshhh i can't believe an allergic attack due to hair dye would be so serious! glad it didn't happen this time around!

p.s - i will do a review on the elf kabuki sometime soon but all i can tell u right now is that its SO super soft and i'm loving it :)

Angelique said...

Love the purple smokey eyes! :D I love those lashes too... so dramatic but it looks fab!

Soft Nude looks soooo good on you! It's perfect for your skin tone!! On me, it's a tad light so I can't put too much or it washes my lips out.

:]

Lauren ♥ said...

Ahhh! I love this colour, it looks stunning!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls <3

@ With Love, Elle: I am actually pretty bad in putting falsies, trying to apply falsies more often these days so that I can master the skills soon. Lol.

@ Jenny: Thanks love. :D I LOVE Soft Nude, the formula is much more moisturizing compared to Nude Attitude. Looking forward to your review!! Might get one for myself soon too :)

Anonymous said...

Soft blush is super pretty on you!

LinkWithin