Monday, July 19, 2010

FOTD - Neutral "Flipside" Pop

Hello lovelies,

How was your weekend? I had an awesome time, although my liver and thighs probably hated me for that. Oh well, detox plan starts tomorrow, and hopefully exercising too. It's takes you 1 day to break a routine you took 3 weeks to build. No doubt about that. 

I am trying to catch up with my FOTDs and a couple of review & swatches coming up. I have been having a hard time editing my photos as my shit ass ASUS keeps shutting down on me after editing every 2 photos. Yeap, it was that bad. :(

This Neutral Pop FOTD was from Flo's birthday last weekend (as in a week ago, not 24 hours ago), which I haven't done in a while. It's perfect for days when you don't want to have overly dramatic eye make up but you want something funkier than the everyday neutral smokey look.

As it was only dinners and drinks, I opted for the more natural criss-cross falsies, which I absolutely *heart*.

* close up *

On my EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Alice in the Wonderland BoS Palette
-Muchness (Lid Colour)
-Vorpal (Crease Colour)
-Mad Hatter ( Outter V)
Midnight Tea Party (Inner Tear Duct Area)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Flipside (Lower Lash Line)
Random Asian Falsies from Malaysia 
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

- This is the only close up "face" photo I got all night. *fail* -

On my FACE
Rimmel Hide the Blemishes Concealer Stick in Ivory
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer in Dark
Prestige Baked Mineral Blush in Pink

On my LIPS
MAC Viva Glam Gaga
Barry M Lipgloss 

I paired this leopard printed top with jeans and my thigh high boots.=)

Ze birthday girl! <3




Do you prefer the good ol' neutral smokey look? Or are you a fan of that little "pop" to the entire look?


xoxo,
A

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the little pop of color for a fun night out like you did! :D unfortunately i'm not as daring as you :( i should be while i'm still young! lol

Susie said...

Omg, Flipside is such a pretty color! Love it =)

Unknown said...

@ Jenny: You should definitely try it!! It's not as dramatic as most crazyyyy night out look. :D

@ Susie: It is!! Perfect for looks like this =)

@ Maubrey: :D

LinkWithin