Monday, July 5, 2010

FOTD - WINTER BLUES

Hello lovelies!

What's crackin'? Did you have a great weekend? I sure did after a long (and shit) week at work and it was a very much needed relax weekend. As always, good times fly by quickly and here we are, back to the dreadful Moody Monday again. 

Sorry for the lack of post in the past 2 weeks as I was busy working (and spending too FML), going through the wtf-do-I-want-in-life-phase and I pretty much been wearing the easy-on-the-go neutral smokey look. 
But I had quite a number of photos edited, so do expect a more frequent update in the next couple of days and that includes the monthy favourites for June. =P

Anyways, enough of babbling. Serious matters please. :)

I was feeling a little adventurous on Saturday instead of the usual black/brown smokey look.

After staring at my Alice in the Wonderland BoS palette for a good 5 minutes, I had a rough sketch in my mind on the colours I intend to use and 15 minutes later, VOILA :)

Close up - Its a good mix of turquoise, lavender and black. 

On my EYES
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Slate (As base)
Alice in the Wonderland BoS Palette
- Alice ( All over the lid and outer 3/4 of the lower lash line)
- Jabberwocky (Outer V)
- Curiouser ( Inner Crease and inner corner of the lower lash line)
Bloom Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in MoonStone (Outer Crease)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese (Browbone)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyepencil in Zero (Lower Tight Line)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Water Proof Mascara
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer Stick in Ivory
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
Prestige Baked Mineral Blush in Pink 

On my LIPS
I wasn't wearing anything here when these photos were taken as I was running late.=.=" 
I did have Barry M Lipstain in 129 on in the photos taken with my friends. :)


A few luvo-camwhore shots just because I can :)






I really like how it turn out to be and it has a very winter feel to it. However, this is not something I will wear out often though as I am more of a neutral person.

Are you adventurous when it comes to eye make up or are you a neutral eye person like me?
Will you wear this out often? :D

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:


Spanish Dinner @ Encasa 
Clock wise from Top Left : Chicken skewers (which tasted like tandoori chicken imo); bun; Grilled Spanish Sausages; Grilled prawns in garlic sauce; some grilled potato thingamajig with chili sauce and mayonise (A MUST HAVE IN ENCASA); grilled mushrooms.

SANGRIA IS ABSOLUTE ♥

Bonnie & I ♥

Clare & I ♥

Us watching Germany V Argentina match @ Mr B's.
Deutschland... Deutschland.... ♥
I felt sorry for the Argentinians that night for getting thrashed 4-0 in quarter finals. 
Next up, Spain V Germany.


WHO DO YOU SUPPORT? 


xoxo,
A


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the blues there! So pretty! cant wait to see Germany V Spain!!

LinkWithin