Sunday, July 25, 2010

FOTD - Everyday Neutral Smokey Eyes


Hey lovelies,

How's your weekend so far? Time flies when you're having a great time. Thank god I have tomorrow off work but I have a few errands to run, an interview to go to (wish me luck!) AND its the launch of MAC In The Groove Collection here in Australia (bit late I know, its Australia we're talking about =.=") I foresee a productive day tomorrow and my wallet is probably ain't gonna be too happy at the end of the day too.

This is my FAVOURITE on the go look when I am on the rush or during the days where I am lack of creativity juice.
Simple - checked
Smokey - checked
Easy - checked
Awesome - CHECKED

On My EYES
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Champagne as lid colour
ELF Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffles as crease & outer V colour
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 39 (applied on the middle of the lid to create a better dimension and brighten up the entire look)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese ( Browbone)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lashline)
Loreal Contour Kohl Eyeliner in Iced Chestnut (Lower Lashline)
Random Asian Falsies
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Rimmel Hide The Blemishes Concealer Stick in Ivory
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Mate Powder in Ivory Light
Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer in Dark
Prestige Baked Mineral Blush in Pink 

On my LIPS
Mac Lipstick in Bubblegum






This is definitely my favourite everyday neutral look - neutral smokey eyes with pinkie lips  :) 
On days where I want to keep my eye make up to the minimum, I would leave Barry M Dazzle Dust and the falsies out of the equation and voila, good to go babyyy! :)

Is this the perfect everyday neutral look for you? 
If not, what's your favourite everyday neutral look?


xoxo,
A

1 comment:

Ee Von said...

my perfect everyday neutral (lazy neutral i would call it :P) is just primer, mineral foundie, blush, lipstick/gloss and mascara! but i also love yours too! :D

LinkWithin