Tuesday, August 10, 2010

7 QUESTIONS TAG

I have been tagged by lovely Jenny from SkinnieGenes. You can read Jenny's answers here.

1. Which song will you never get sick of?
This is a pretty hard one as I usually go through a phase with this particular "favourite song" playing on repeat until I get totally sick of it - From Airplanes to Telephone to Halo (Glee Version) and now its DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (THIS IS SUCH A CATCHY SONG, GO DOWNLOAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!)
But if I really have to pick one, I guess it would have to be 我爱他 by 丁当, the OST for Autumn Concerto. This drama is EPIC if you haven't watched it already. I finished 20 episodes in 3 days and I had a massive withdrawal syndrome that I replay the OST on my iTunes for almost a month. =.=" I would of link you guys if my YouTube hasn't been such a bitch. So, just copy and paste it to the search bar.
ps: This song might not be as great as I make it sound if you haven't watched the drama or if you don't understand Mando.

2. What is your favourite lip gloss?
I have always been more of a lipstick person but my current favourite lip gloss is definitely Barry M LipGloss in 05 (swatches here) as it looks really good on its own and it goes extremely well with MAC Go For It Lipstick (which I kinda regretted buying until I paired it with this lipgloss) Oh, and it smells AMAZING too. :)

3. Do you prefer to connect with friends online, phone, or in person?
Definitely in person, over lunch or a cup of good coffee. 

4. Do you believe in fate?
If by fate, you mean "love in first sight" or something along that department, not really. But when it comes to life and death, I do. (Like when your time is "up", its up) If that make any sense to you.

5. Describe a perfect date :)
Have a good dinner (it doesn't have to be expensive fine dining, just food that we both enjoy eating) at a restaurant where we are able to have conversations without having to yell at each other and a stroll by the beach with my favourite ice cream. The perfect ending would be lying on the beach,holding each other's hand and watch the stars.
I am not that hard to please, really. =P

6. What is your must-have staple piece of clothing?
Boyfriend blazer - A super versatile piece and a must-have in any girl's wardrobe as it can be worn casually or dressed up for an event. You can pair it with your favourite pair of skinny jeans and a basic top for that chic or effortless look. Or you can wear it over that lovely floral dress of yours for a date. 

7. What skincare item do you swear by?
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion - If you have been reading my blog, you would probably know by now how dry and sensitive my skin can be, especially in winter. It used to get so dry that it hurts when I wash my face. Lanolin cream works for me but it gets a tad too oily for my liking and I could not justify myself for spending $80-$100 bucks on something that will not last.  Although many might beg to differ and think one should spend more on skin care , which I do when it comes to eye cream.I, for one is pretty lucky in the sense that I don't break out easily,so I was able to try on different products and find what's best and economical for me. And I have gotta say, Cetaphil does the job really well - moisturizes my skin well, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and gross after, inexpensive and its scentless (unlike the Aesop ones).

I tag:

AND 
the rest of you! (Drop me a comment if you did! I would love to read your answers. :D)


Thanks love for tagging me. =)


xoxo,
A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, Adeline!! a boyfriend blazer sounds like a good investment!

Unknown said...

thanks for completing the tag <33!

i love the cetaphil products! its well worth its money unlike many other skincare brands!

and i love the boyfriend blazer too, i haven't had the chance to wear mine yet because its still super hot weather where i am! :(

Katie Ngo said...

Adeline! :) did you want me to answer those 7 Qs you just answered OR? :) <33

Unknown said...

Hello :):) Just those 7 Qs cos I was too lazy to think of new 7s LOL

LinkWithin