Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FOTD - Absolem Wonderland

Whaddupppp lovelies? Here is the FOTD I had last Saturday. =P We weren't doing anything bit that night but I felt like dressing up (or rather making up) as I was being a hermit almost all week with my bludgy home clothes. 

FOTD featuring Alice in the Wonderland BoS palette & epic Asian lashes!



On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Alice in the Wonderland Book of Shadow Palette
- Voral ( Inner half of my lid & inner half of lower lash line)
- Mushroom ( Outer corner & outer half of my lower lash line)
- Wonderland ( All over crease - transition colour between Voral & Mushroom)
- Absolem ( Just dabbed a tiny bit of it on the middle of my lid & lower lash line - on top of Mushroom)
Browbone colour from Maybelline Smokey Eyes Quad in Natural Smokes
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black
Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black
Taiwan falsies
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
MAC Mineralized Blush in Hang Loose (In The Groove Collection)
MAC MSF in Candlelight (In The Groove Collection)

On my LIPS
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude





Outfit of the night - VERY genius of me to wear that jacket of mine instead of my coat because it was freezing!
Top - Random stall @ Market City; Maroon Jacket - China; Tights - SUPRE; Feather Ring - ASOS; Snake Bangle - DIVA

XOXO,
A

4 comments:

♥Bunny♥ said...

wow! You look really gorgeous and I really love the silver shadow on you! You are just so pretty :)

Fruity Lashes said...

that look is glamorous and the outfit matches it perfectly.

Anonymous said...

looking fab and glamourous with the smokey!!

♥ c.angie ♥ said...

You're so gorgeous! I love your outfit especially your top hahahaaa kinda wanna get one myself too :P and can't believe you downloaded all 15songs hahahaha let me know how you like it hahahaha

LinkWithin