Friday, August 6, 2010

FOTD - Pink Amethyst

Hey lovelies!!! TGIF :) The sun is shinning high here in Sydney today, although it's still pretty cold. On the brighter side,3 more weeks till we embrace Spring with open arms! =)

I realised I have been wearing a lot of pink/ purple lately, as opposed to my usual earthy neutral colours. Here is another pink/purple inspired FOTD.

On my EYES
MAC Coral Crepe Paint Pot
TheFaceShop Eye DUO Eyeshadow in Pink Jewel (Darker pink as over the lid colour)
ELF Single Eyeshadow in Amethyst (Outer V and crease area; used to line 3/4 of the lower lash line too)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Etude House Styling Eyeliner in White (Inner corner of Lower Lash Line)
Random Asian Falsies
Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Rimmel Hide The Blemishes Concealer Stick in Ivory
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
MAC MSF in Stereo Rose (In The Groove Collection)

On my LIPS
MAC Lipstick I Like It Like That 
( Tried this on at the Mac Counter last Sunday but I didn't actually buy it although I REALLY love this colour . Its kinda like a combination of my Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick and Bubblegum Lipstick)



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Before I go, I would like to share with you guys my mini China Glaze haul from Pro Nail Supply in Bankstown. I would of gotten much more IF I was there myself. They were closed on Saturday when I went there with a friend *sadface* but she had to go there again a few days later so she managed to grab a few for me. Thanks A.:)

- Light As Air, 2Nite, Something Sweet, LOL-


Apparently the choices there are insane, and there are arrays of different nail polishes brand such as China Glaze, OPI,Essie and even Orly (if I am not mistaken).
Quote-unquote my friend, A " That place will so make you go broke" LOL


What are your favourite colours from China Glaze that you would recommend?
(I use plural because I know its almost impossible to pick only ONE colour out of all their colours lol)


Have a great weekend lovelies!!! :)


XOXO,
A

10 comments:

amanda said...

yay! pink is my favourite colour ^^

kimberly yang said...

Ooh, gorgeous FOTD. And nail polish!! I've never tried CG, I've been too much of a loyal consumer of OPI, Sephora by OPI, Essie, and Revlon (: Those colors look gorg though!

Thanks for stopping by La Couturier! I've just recently launched my new website and blog, A Bit Coquettish. Do visit - I've [finally!] dropped my guise of anonymity. Take a peek? (;

bises,
Kimberly
abitcoquettish.com

Ee Von said...

Look all the pink FOTDs you've been doing! Makes me wanna whip some looks out lol!

Love all the CG colours you pick! Can't wait to see how they look especially Light As Air. And the one called "LOL"... i thought you were lol-ing at something till i read it again and realised it's the name -_- LOL!

Ooh your nail colour is so cool! for audrey at the tips? ;)

Ee Von said...

Gosh something's wrong with me... been having lots of typos -____- must be the lack of sleep. I meant "LOVE all the pink FOTDs"!

Unknown said...

pretty eye makeup!!!! :) and omgoshh i love all the china glaze polishes your friend picked out for you! swatches!!

Unknown said...

oh and i'm so glad i convinced you to read eat pray love ^^ i'm finishing up eclipse right now! jacob is too adorable :P

Anonymous said...

love this look! the colours are so pretty :) the lipstick looks great on you, you should pick it up!

I dont own any china glaze polishes :P

jen cheung said...

love love love the eyeshadows! your sucha pro!

jen @ www.charmoflove.ca

Stella said...

Sorry to ask but would you know if Pro Nail Supply is open on Sundays?

Unknown said...

[stella] hey love, I don't think they do. The last time I went there on a Saturday, it was closed.

LinkWithin