Monday, August 2, 2010

JULY's FAVOURITE



Time flies ( I believe I use this phrase a lil too often but does anyone agree with me that the year of 2010 raced by so quickly or is it just me?) and its the start of August already!! That means winter is coming to an end and it's time to get ready for the grand arrival of spring! =P
Start of the month also means its time for monthly favourites :)


  • Priceline Cucumber Facial Wipe: I first tried these cucumber facial wipe when I got a Swisspers Cucumber Cleansing Wipes in my Priceline Goodie Bag a while ago. I brought it along with me when I crashed my friend's place after a long night out and I was sold immediately and made a mental note to restock the full size one the next time I visit Priceline.( I ended up buying the Priceline brand as they are 2 bucks cheaper and the ingredients they use are pretty much the same!) It works really well as a make up remover and a cleanser. I absolutely adore the Cucumber smell as it leaves my face feeling really refreshing after using them. These are perfect for nights where you're just too tired to go through your usual routine of removing make up and cleansing your face. Remember: NEVER EVER go to bed without removing your make up!
  • Barry M Lip Paint in 129: I LOVE Lilac coloured lipstick and I have been wearing it almost everyday for the first 2 weeks of the month, before I decided to switch my love to pink lipsticks lol.
  • REVLON ColorBurst Lipstick in Carnation: I got this along with Mauve and Soft Nude when Priceline was having their 3 for 2 offer a couple of weeks back. I love all 3 of them (will write up more about it later) but I find myself reaching out for this most often out of the 3 lipsticks. You see, I have different phases with my lippies (eg: nude phase, baby pink phase, rosy lips phase......) - it moved from lilac (hence the Barry M Lip Paint) to pink lips (hence Carnation)
  • Rimmel Hide The Blemishes Concealer Stick in Ivory: I bought this as an "emergency" (Read full story here) without much expectations but I have gotta say this concealer stick is one of the most value for money make up products I have ever bought. It costs less than 10 bucks, does the job of concealing my under eyes dark circles (which is the only spot I conceal), very blendable and the best thing is I don't need a brush ! Being the lazy girl I am, I try not to use brushes that requires washing after every use (anything liquid/cream form) cos I couldn't be bothered washing them everyday. Hence, this is definitely a plus point for me! =)
  • DUO Lash Glue: I have been wearing falsies more often these days thanks to Janice from ChaiGyaru.  Seeing all her pretty photos with falsies "motivates" me to reach out for my stash of falsies more often.=) And this glue is by far, the best I have used so far! Lasting power is amazing.
  • Lucas Papaw Ointment: My lips has been cracking due to the cold and dry weather here in Sydney. Cracked lips is not exactly sexy, especially when you apply lipsticks with matte formula. Many of my friends have sworn by this products and although I am not a fan of the smell (which most of my friends claimed "there isn't any smell"), it really moisturizes my lips! It does make a huge difference! I was hating Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude at the start of this month cos it just looks SO gross on my cracked lips but when I wore it over the weekend (FOTD coming up =P), I fell in love with it all over again. (Read full review here)
  • Prestige Baked Mineral Blush in Pink: You could probably tell this is definitely my favourite blush of the month if you have been going through the products I used for my FOTDs. =) This is a gorgeous baby pink that gives me a really nice glow.Apparently, it's a dupe for MAC's Well Dressed but I can't really comment on it since I don't own Well Dressed. (Got this from my emergency haul too)

That pretty much sum up my July's Favourites. 


What products do YOU love in July? Any of the ones mentioned above? 


XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin