Tuesday, August 31, 2010

M.A.C. Fabulous Felines Collection


If you're a beauty blogs stalker like I am, you would of noticed that M.A.C.'s Faboulous Feline collection is one of the hottest topics as of late - from reviews to swatches to hauls. In The Groove? WHAT? That was SO YESTERDAY!

Inspired by patterns, shades and textures of three purrrrfectly pedigreed cats , M.A.C. Cosmetics is bringing you their new spring colour collection – FABULOUS FELINES.

Introducing three debut colour collections - Burmese Beauty, Palace Pedigreed and Leopard Luxe, Fabulous Feline is a meow mix of sorts: 


All purr, cuddle and caress one minute… then suddenly, darting danger!



This 61 piece collection is a fascinating array of colour for the eyes, cheeks and lips – sensual, sophisticated champagnes and greens; enchanting and elegant berry tones and fierce yet feminine browns and gold.



BURMESE BEAUTY – Shades of sable, champagne and teak-olive, a colour collection that celebrates the well-cared-for, and exalts in the Burmese’s high-borne right to be spoiled and knows how to get what she wants.

PALACE PEDIGREED – In homage to the aristocratic heritage of this silver-and-emerald Royal, Palace Pedigreed brings you a collection of colour every bit as hypnotic and enchanting as its finely  favoured feline inspiration.

LEOPARD LUXE – A colour collection as fierce as it looks

, bu

t as feminine as it feels…lips, cheeks and eyes that betray both sensual vulnerability and spectacular power.




MAC Fabulous Felines is available from the 6th of September 2010 at all M.A.C. locations and www.maccosmetics.com.au.


Are you excited about the Faboulous Feline collection???? Any lemmings from this collection?



Personally, I would love to try out Drive Me Wild & Pet Me Please Lipsticks and Old Gold Pigments as they are pretty unique colours. However, due to my current financial circumstances and my Cherry Culture & Inouvi haul, I think I have to give this collection a pass. :(


Disclaimer: I have been helping Sam from Sassisam with a few articles in the past couple of weeks and this article is one of them. I thought I'd share it with my Australian readers about M.A.C.'s upcoming release and I got Sam's permission to repost it on my own blog. Click HERE for the original post.




XOXO,
A

LinkWithin