Friday, August 27, 2010

FOTD - Pink Princess


Apart from the days where I have to attend interviews (which is major fail btw, strike rate of effing zero FML), I have been wearing alot of pink neutrals lately, instead of the usual earthy brown colours. I guess the fact that I am always in black clothes kinda contributed to this - to avoid looking so dull and boring.


This is VERY similar to Pink Amethyst - in fact I used the same colours, just swapping around lid and crease colours. :)

And also, used a different pair of falsies :)


On my EYES
MAC Coral Crepe Paintpot
Light Pink from The Face Shop Jewel Effect Duo (as all over the lid colour and inner corner of my lower lash line)
Dark Pink from The Face Shop Jewel Effect Duo ( as crease colour)
ELF Single Eyeshadow in Amethyst ( Outer V)
MAC MSF in Candlelight ( on browbone - although it looks kinda awkward in the photo for some reasons)
Dark Pink & Amethyst (to line my outer corner of my lower lash line)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black
Random Asian falsies
Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Extreme Lengthening Mascara
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
Etude House Lovely Cookie Blush in 03

On my LIPS
MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick

Not a good photo but this is the best I got :(



LASTLY,



Guess what came in the mail yesterday??????




- Unwater-marked because it is taken using my iPhone- 
MY MANUTD JERSEY!!!!! 


I know this is the Season 2009/2010 kit but who cares? I like this one better than the new kit AND it costs 20pounds INCLUDING shipping!!! Tell me that's not an awesome deal!!! :) Although it only came in L.
Oh well, can't wait to wear it when the weather gets warmer, since spring is supposedly in a week's time.
(Supposedly because it has been freakin' cold in the past few days!)


Do you girls wear jersey? IF so, which club? =P



xoxo,
A

4 comments:

♥Bunny♥ said...

Love the FOTD! pink really really suits you and I love that shade!
I don't wear jerseys but my bf wants to get me a Arsenal jersey... when I
m not even a fan of soccer =.=

Anonymous said...

Ahh this is one of my fave looks from you so far!! Pink looks really good on you!!

My husband support Bayern Munich, I sometimes wear his jersey :P

Shan said...

very nice <3

my bf is a chelsea fan

3ate4 said...

Love the pink, looks great on you!

LinkWithin