Tuesday, August 31, 2010

M.A.C. Pro Long Wear Collection

This is another collection that is hitting the store this spring =)

Sick of having to go through the hassle of touching up every couple of hours? Well, you can soon say “Touch Ups are so yesterday” with MAC’s new generation long wear technology -  

The PRO LONG WEAR COLLECTION.

The entire collection of lipcremes, concealers and foundations is designed to ensure 15 hours of marathon make up wear. Yeap, you heard me right - 15 hours.

With Lipcreme Shades like “Made to Last”, “Till Tomorrow” and “Goes and Goes” , the perfect “Eternally Yours” Look is no longer a dream with its new advanced long wear formula which combines epic transfer resistance with colour purity.


In the world of Pro Longwear, the newly formulated foundation and concealer gives you 15 hours of high performance for epic transfer resistance, concealing flaw and correcting/ diminishing under eye circles – perfect for a flawless, natural finish.

MAC Pro Long Wear collection will be available from the 6th of September 2010 (on the same day as M.A.C. Fabulous Felines collectionat all MAC counters and www.maccosmetics.com.au.


Are you excited about the Pro Long Wear collection???? Any lemmings from this collection?


As mentioned in my previous post, due to my current financial circumstances and my recent Cherry Culture & Inouvi haul, once again I am going to give this collection a pass. Heck, I didn't even check out the products from this collection. :(


Disclaimer: I have been helping Sam from Sassisam with a few articles in the past couple of weeks and this article is one of them. I thought I'd share it with my Australian readers about M.A.C.'s upcoming release and I got Sam's permission to repost it on my own blog. Click HERE for the original post.


XOXO,
a

1 comment:

Maeve Rachel said...

Looks great! I'll defo be checking this out =)

LinkWithin