Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FOTD- SMOKE IT OUT + WEEKEND AWESOMENESS

Hey lovelies,

How was your weekend? Did yours flew by too? Mine most certainly did and I shall not bore you guys with the usual Monday Blues whinging. =P My weekend was great! Beyond great actually. A good mixture of partying and relaxing time, definitely something I needed to take my mind off all the shit that is going on at the moment. 

Since the most of you didn't mind me sharing some of my personal stuff in between my beauty related posts, I shall have a recap of what I did last weekend. :D

What a perfect way to start my weekend off with dinner & dessert ( I LOVE GREEN TEA YOGURT =P) with the girlies and Sex and the City II after. 

- I love love LOVE Sarah Jessica Parker, her clothes and shoes in the movie are TO-DIE-FOR! And I love the way she carries herself and the confidence that she oozes out. ♥- 
Despite all the bad reviews I have read prior to the movie, I really enjoyed the movie and find myself cracking up laughing like a hyena many times and of course the FASHION, which is pretty much the most anticipated part in this movie. Oh, not to forget, the EYE-CANDIES in the movie. *Cough* Nicky *Cough* Smith *Cough* Aidan 

Who's your favourite GIRL and favourite EYECANDY? =P

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

After a relaxing night out with the girls and a good catching up session with the girlies, my Saturday night involved some alcohol and A LOT of dancing with the usual crew, at our usual spot - Sanctuary Hotel.

*Let's take a commercial break from my weekend diary and move on to my FOTD for the night* 

I was in the mood for a dramatic look that night, hence the falsies and epic smokey eyes. :)

I loved the final result of it and how it turned out in photos. Keep reading and you will get what I mean. Don't worry, there are faces of my lovely friends too. No nightmares from having too many of my luvo shots appearing on your screen in the next 30 seconds =P


On my EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in SLATE
Alice in the Wonderland BoS Palette
- Mushroom ( All over lid)
- Mad Hater ( Outer Corner + Outer half of my crease)
- Jabberwocky ( Outer V)
- Drink me, Eat me (Inner half of my crease)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in COTTAGE CHEESE (Brow Bone)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Black (Lower Lash Line)
Rimmel Glam Eye Lash Flirt Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in 03
Benefit High Beam
Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer in Dark

On my LIPS
( I have FINALLY found the perfect match with my Revlon Nude Attitude =P=P=P)
Revlon Matte Liptick in Nude Attitude
Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in Gold & the Beautiful

I officially dislike taking photos with flash, it emphasizes on my round face and makes it look even larger =.="

- Necklace from Diva.-
Got it during one of their clearance sales for A$5 =P


Enough about make up, its time to feast your eyes with a few shots from the night and meet my beautiful & good looking friends :D


At Kobow, for yummylicious Korean food + Lemon soju. 



They were airing the Australia - Ghana match at the other side of the club and we ended up watching half of the match and how ridiculously idiotic the referee was, for issuing Kewell's red card when the hand ball wasn't even deliberate. =.="

Drinking beer (oh, how classy) while watching the Australian match, with pumping music in the background. And we find ourselves disappearing to the dancefloor when the good music came on.
Pretty.damn.awesome.and.legan-waitforit-dary.


And, I am saving the BEST two photos for to sum up the epicness of that night  =D

The girlies -Where  were you, Miss CSJ?

PICTURE PERFECTO, need I say more?

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

After a long night out, I slept in till almost mid day on Sunday. That's what a relaxing Sunday should be! :) Had brunch with C1 and C2 at this awesome cafe at Newtown,called Grub & Truck (if I am not mistaken) Ask for seatings outside- and the waiter/waitress will lead you through a narrow alley way and a backyard with gorgeous graffiti painting stretched out in front of you.


THE place to be on a sunny winter morning, with a set of hearty breakfast, good coffee and most importantly, the awesome company :D
This place has now taken over Urban Bites as my TOP favourite cafe in Sydney. 

My friend wanted to take a photo of me because apparently my purple Superwoman hoodie blended well with the background Lol.

My hearty big breakfast, served with Latte and OJ for A$14.90
Wasn't the BEST brekkie I have ever tasted but the ambiance definitely made up for it, oh and the cute waiter with an English/Irish accent too. =P

We hit ChinaTown later that arvo to grab some fruits from Paddys Market and C2 wanted to get some buns from the Asian Bakery nearby. I love my Polo Bun and Egg Tarts.

Om nom nom nommmmm!!!

C1 & C2

That was one lengthy post! I spent almost 2 hours editing and writing this post. o.0 Hope you guys enjoy this post! :D



xoxo,
A

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so good!! Love the eye makeup :)

Anna said...

i love ur eyes! so dramatic colours, i will neva be that bold
fun times!

xoxo elle

Sheena Louie said...

Hey Adeline,

Yeah, I downloaded INSANITY online. You can purchased it online too! Just google for the website.

I want to get an INSANITY tshirt once I'm all done w/ this program...to show I survived haha

Are you thinking of giving it a shot? :)

Unknown said...

@Rainy Days and Lattes - Thanks babe :)

@With Love, Elle - Thanks hun! I don't usually go out with dramatic eyes during the day, only for parties =P

@Glamour Buzz - Yeh! I am trying to find a fitness program that I can be committed to atm :)

LinkWithin