Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TBE 3 in 1: FOTD (Japanezu Inspired V2), Outfit of the Day & Collective Haul

Rimmel Glam Eye Lash Flirt Mascara in Black
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cottage Cheese
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
ELF Blush in Peachy Keen
Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer in Dark
Chi Chi Single White Female Eyeshadow (as highlight)

On my LIPS
NYX Round Lipstick in Circe
Etude House Juicy Pop Tube in 02

The final look with natural light.

The effect would probably be much better if I had some Geo Lenses on. Unfortunately, its gonna cost me heaps to get a pair thanks to my exceptionally high astigmatism and most Geo Lenses doesn't come with them.:(

This was taken a couple of hours later, after I got back. Hence, the nude lips has obviously been washed out. Lol.

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Don't say you guys have not been warned. Lots of narcissist and luvo pics ahead. =P

What I wore:
Black top: Cotton On
Floral skirt: Cotton On (Got it for 5 bucks *win*)
Belt: Cotton On ( 5 bucks too!! :D)
Grey stockings: MYER
Ring/Necklace: Diva

Yes, I do realised I am pretty much dressed with Cotton On from head to toe. It wasn't planned, neither am I affiliated with them or whatsoever. They have really nice basics at a really affordable price, especially when they are on sale! (You will have a better picture when you see my recent haul from Cotton On :D)

Put on a biker jacket and a plain scarf and you're good to go. :)

Biker jacket: SES (I was battling for the longest time whether to get a real leather jacket and finally decided to get a faux one instead because we all know Sydney's cold weather is not gonna last for more than 3 months and a real leather jacket can probably only be worn for 2 months ish before I start sweating buckets under it?)
Grey Scarf: Paddys Market

A close up of my accessories =) I got both my ring and layered necklace for 5 bucks each about a month ago. Absolutely love it!

I guess being Asian has its perks when it comes to snatching good deals. I wouldn't say that I am the most frugal person you know (Actually, I am far from being frugal considering all the shopping I have indulged in as of late) but I am not one who is willing to blow ka-chinggg my accessories. Of course, Tiffany & Co is a whole different story. :) I go on crazy hauls when Diva is having their monthly? clearance sales,where you're able to get earrings/ rings for as low as 3bucks. This is why I am forbidding myself from stepping into Diva & Equip until the sales is over. Uh huhhh.....


*More camwhore shots*



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

I shall throw in a few of my recent hauls (mostly from Cotton On) before concluding this post. For those who don't know, Australia is currently having its annual End of Financial Year sales - the time of the year where you're able to snatch good bargains. :) And Adeline decides to reward herself after all the hardwork she had in the past one month. Lol.

Stuff I bought over the long weekend.

Clock wise from top left:
Black tunic top/dress (A$10) from Cotton On/ Floral skirt (A$5) and Belt (A$5), both from Cotton On/ Pashmina scarf (A$10 each) from Paddys Market/ Dark Blue Bandage Skirt (A$5) from Cotton On/Biker Jacket (A$24.95) from SES/


Spent another 100 bucks on Cotton On yesterday getting these =.=" (I promise, shopping ban will start soon!) :

The lingerie were on special @ Cotton On Body - A$10 for the top and A$5 for the bottom. Go check them out, Aussie peeps =P I loveeee my new fushia oversized sweat shirt. Perfect for a casual, winter day out. :)

AND THIS BABYYYYY =) Thigh high suede boots from Rubi (which is owned by Cotton On too) Been always wanting to try out thigh high boots and I knew I have to get it when I saw a friend of mine rockin' it. Yes, its you Miss A =) Like all shoes/boots, I know it looks better and hotter in heels but I know I will be walking/dancing alot in it and I am too old (pshhhh) to survive long hours in heels.

This is how it looks like with my outfit. I tried it with my bandage skirt and I looked like a skank =.=" I figured thigh high boots doesn't go that well with body hugging, micro mini skirt. Have yet to try it out with micro-mini shorts and will probably do this weekend when I am out with the girls!


Do you own a pair of thigh high boots? How're you liking them and how do you usually wear them?


Have a great week lovelies!!! =)


XOXO,
A

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your outift posts :D You have lovely eyes! Very pretty looks :D

Unknown said...

Thanks babe :D

Anonymous said...

Falsies look so pretty on you!

I adore your outfit, chic and cute :D

Unknown said...

Thanks love :) I wish I am more committed in wearing falsies though lol.

LinkWithin