Thursday, June 24, 2010

FOTD - SUNSET

Hello lovelies! :)

This FOTD reminds me of sunset somehow, though its not really a sunset inspired look. *shrugZ*
It was just one of those morning where I decided to take a small step out of my usual comfort zone - which is usually browns.


Does it remind you of sunset?  I reckon its the mixture of orange and light orange colour? 

On my EYES
MAC Coral Crepe Paint Pot
88 Warm Colour Palette ( Matte peach colour all over lid; brown colour on my outer crease;darker brown colour at my outer V to give more dimension to my eyes; light peach colour for highlight)
Silky Girl Duo Eyeshadow in Iced Ginger ( peach colour on the inner lid)
Loreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner in Carbon Black (Upper lashline)
Loreal Contour Kohl Eyeliner in Chcolate Noir (Lower Lashline)
Cover Girl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara in Black
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrown

On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
ELF Blush in Peachy Keen

On my LIPS
Etude House Petite Darling Lips in OR202
Napoleon Perdis Lip Lacquer in Tropic Lust

-Without flash-

-With flash-

-Natural Light-

I decided to share this photo with you guys cos I was amazed by how awkwardly my facial expression turned out to be =.="

" You look like a little kid who doesn't know how to paint. It's very "choking"" 
Quote -unquote my mum in regards to my make up.
FML

"It's called photo-editing,mum"

(=.=")


Am I the only one who gets weird comments from their mums when it comes to make up?

XOXO,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin