Thursday, June 17, 2010

FOTD - Socceroos?

Just a post a quick FOTD today and a couple of photos from Sunday where a group of us braced the cold to show our support for the Socceroos at Darling Harbour at 3am in the morning, only to witness them getting smashed.

I wanted to create a look with Socceroos colour (yellow and green. Not really a fan of these 2 colours though) just for kicks but I didn't have the exact colours.At times like this, I wish I bought the 88 colour palette) Well, you gotta make use of what you've got right? Hence, I decided to go with a green-ish smokey eyes and lining my lower lash line with a turquoise-green eyeliner.

This is the final look I created, not very socceroos-ish but well, at least I tried. =P


On my EYES
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
ELF Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Olive (as base)
Urban Decay Alice in the Wonderland Books of Shadows palette:
  • Absolem (lid colour)
  • Mad Hater (Outer V)
  • Wonderland (Inner crease)
ELF Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffles (Crease)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black (Upper Lash Line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Flipside (Lower Lashline)
Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara in Black
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

On my FACE
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light (Undereye dark circles)
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
ELF Blush in Peachy Keen

* I did not have anything on my lips cos the full face shot was taken after THIS:

And no, I did not finish all 3 bottles by myself but drinking before dinner was a VERY bad idea. Kids, keep that in mind - ALWAYS make sure you have some food (Preferably greasy and fatty ones =P) before drinking if you want to avoid nasty hangover.


:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Some shots from that night (just ignore the random silly faces :D):

Look at how pretty Sydney Harbour Bridge is at night =P

Sydney Opera House!!! - There was funky lightings that night as Vivid Sydney was on.

Say hi to my lovely friend, Bonnie =P

And the gorgeous Miss CSJ =P

Go Socceroos!

@ Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour. The main screen at Cockle Bay Wharf was full by the time we got there =.=" Did people start "camping" as early as 12am? *shrugZ*

What do you think of my "Socceroos-Inspired" eyes?

And most importantly,

WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR THIS WORLD CUP?
(which in my humble opinion, its probably the most boring one ever since I started watching soccer - the Korea/Japan 2002 and Germany 2006. No?)


ps: I am the very first guest-blogger for Katie's blog. *check it out =P*


XOXO,
A

2 comments:

Ee Von said...

wow so bold i love it! :) ohhhh looking at your LOTDs really makes me wanna go put on some makeup but i'm always running out of time T_T

Unknown said...

@EeVon: Haha! I have been spending longer and longer to get ready these days cos I wanna "try" new looks.But I think I am gonna hit the lazy phase soon =.="

LinkWithin