Saturday, June 12, 2010

FOTD - Baked Spices

It has been a couple of days since my last post. My apologies, was caught up with a few things and I didn't have time to watermark my photos, hence lack of updates. As always, I try to have a string of posts over the weekend. And speaking of long weekend, YAY to the Aussies, it's the LONG WEEKEND babyyyy!!! Perfect timing for the Australia V Germany match (though we all know who's gonna win anyways =P)


This is a quick and simple look created using my Physician Formula Baked Eyeshadows in Baked Spice - my all time favourite: bronze and brown (the 2 colours you can never go wrong with). The colours look pigmented but it is far from it. This is definitely going into my "products I regret purchase" list (more on that in my review).


On my EYES
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Light
ELF Duo Eyeshadow Creme in Butterscotch
Physician Formula Baked Eyeshadows in Baked Spice
Prestige Single Eyeshadow in Suede (Browbone)
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Max Volume Mascara in Black
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrown

On my FACE
Etude House Magic BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Ivory Light
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

On my LIPS
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout (swatches below)



I reckon the flash emphasizes on my blush and makes me look like a clown :(

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

REVLON MATTE LIPSTICK IN PINK POUT

Without flash

With flash

Love this colour!!! Although it is not very moisturizing on my lips (Granted, its a matte formula). Do you have Pink Pout? How're you liking it? =P

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Layering is the new black this winter!!! =P
Pink Animal Printed top from Cotton On (for 5 BUCKS =P)
Beige Long Cardigan from Cotton On (Original price was $39.90 but I got it for 15bucks because it was "stained" at the back but W and I took a good 5 minutes to finally spot the stain. In another words, its almost invisible :D)
BF Blazer - gift from a friend (which I didn't end up wearing cos it was TOO COLD! Boo!)

As promised in my last post, this is how my nails look like now - A good mixture of China Glaze For Audrey and Refresh Mint

What are your plans for the weekend, lovelies? Hope you all have a great one =P

xoxo,
A

No comments:

LinkWithin